- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Author Archives: Naomi Bishop
Enter your best photo of our Farmboat Floating Market and you could win a 1 hour private cruise around Lake Union with up to six people! Simply come down to one of our test markets, each Wednesday in October from … Continue reading
As we gear up for the 2nd test market, Wednesday, October 13th from noon-7pm at Lake Union Park–it looks like it will be another beautiful day–we wanted to update you on what we’ll have available! Scroll through all the fabulous … Continue reading
This is the first in a series of recipes made (almost) entirely from goods sold at the Farmboat floating markets.
Thank you to everyone who came down to visit us on October 6th in Lake Union Park for our first Farmboat market day! It was a beautiful day, we couldn’t have asked for better weather, the boats and the beautiful … Continue reading