- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Author Archives: Maria
There were all sorts of amazing goods for sale at this week’s market, but for me the stars of the show were the pears. Pears season is short and sweet, and now is exactly the right time to pick some up. Pears are the perfect fall fruit, resting somewhere between the heady, ephemeral sweetness of summer peach and the hardy crispness of a winter apple. They are delicious in all sorts of things, but my favorite way to eat them – besides straight out of the bin – is in a deceptively simple, surprisingly delicious butter cake. Continue reading