- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: September 2010
What can be more Seattle than a floating farmers market? A century ago, local island farms delivered their goods by boat to ports around Puget Sound. Back then, there were no roads or highways—everything went by water. Farmboat, a new … Continue reading