- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Join us for the last Farmboat Floating Market for the Season! We will have festive holiday foods and highly nutritious local produce for your holiday feasts! If you haven’t been to the Farmboat Floating Market aboard the Virginia V, this … Continue reading
Spread the word! Nollies Got Lunch FOOD on the old steam boat at Lake Union Park! Here’s the menu:
In an effort to increase awareness for the Holiday Floating Market at Lake Union Park on Thursdays, Farmboat scheduled spots to run on KPLU radio. The underwriting announcement will air over the next weekend on the NPR affiliate station. (Click … Continue reading
The Holiday Season is a wonderful time of year to wander down to the waterfront at the new Lake Union Park and partake in the romance of a century ago. We will have LIVE music, locally crafted gifts, gourmet foods … Continue reading
Welcome Aboard the Historic Steamship Virginia V! Can you believe it’s already December?! It’s time we had a little fun and enjoy the holiday season. Joining us this week is Nollies. They will be making your walk down to Lake … Continue reading