- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The goodies Nollies is serving up this Thursday include (but are definitely not limited to): Wild Rice and Kale Salad, Caprese Salad, Gluten-Free Pasta Salad, Perfect Protein Salad, Cookies (chocolate chip, orange creamsicle, deep dark chocolate, snickerdoodle, molasses) an assortment … Continue reading
It’s time to start rolling in the Summer fruit. Rumor has it that West Seattle produce will be selling local bing cherries and other ready to eat fruits. We will have a growing assortment of FRESH greens too – including … Continue reading
Here are some photos from our recent Thursday markets aboard the historic Virginia V.
Looks like it’s going to be a bright and sunny market day tomorrow. Come on down to the shores of Lake Union Park for the FarmBoat Floating Market and meet some new vendors: Crafted Artisan Coffee by Hart Coffeee, Fine … Continue reading
Come on down to the Lake Union Floating Market aboard the historic Steamship Virginia V and sample some amazing gourmet olive oil from 11 Olives. They are a new local company making tasty infused oils and balsamics.
Things are starting to appear in the fields. Better late than never they say. We have fresh cucumbers, lettuce greens, rainbow chard, green onions, carrots, and more. Nollies is serving hot lunch from local items – it gets better every … Continue reading