- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Nollies is back after taking a break last week from the barrage of taco trucks that descended on the park. Nollies will have soups, farm fresh salads, pasties, sausage and baked goods. The weather will be nice, so plan on … Continue reading
This week at the FarmBoat Floating Market you’ll find lots of local produce for healthy meal planning and dining. We have red beets, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, dinosaur and flat curly kale, lettuce – romaine, red and green leaf, pearl white … Continue reading
In spite of Seattle’s weather forecast, please join us at the FarmBoat Floating Market for lots of healthy local produce including Arugula, beets, cauliflower, broccoli, bok choy, cucumbers, kale, varieties of lettuce, onions, rainbow peppers, spinach, radishes, tomatoes, turnips and … Continue reading
The Sun has been shining! That means loads of fresh wholesome local produce is here and ready to be devoured! Broccoli, Peppers, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Salad Greens, Onions, Kale, Beets, and more! Plus tasty cherries, and strawberries.
FarmBoat debuts restored antique skiff for dockside market at Lake Union Wooden Boat Festival. The Cvita is a farm scow built in the 1930’s for beach seine (net) salmon fishing and ship to shore cargo transport along the shores of … Continue reading