- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Fall is here! You can not only feel it in the air but at Farmboat this week you can start thinking about stocking up with fresh fall vegetables. Do you like to can your veggies, or make jam for holiday … Continue reading
This week at Farmboat Floating Market we are looking forward to introducing you to Seattle Salads, a company with lots of passion and inspiration to help you get your greens on! They will be serving up salad shakers with fresh … Continue reading
This week we are excited feature the freshest local artisan bagels made from scratch by Seattle Bagel Bakery. These fantastic bagels are made by hand from 100% local grains. They kettle boil these scrumptious hearty bagels the old-fashioned way -then … Continue reading
What could be better than fish tacos on a boat? We are going to give this a try this week to see if you like this grand idea. Delicious Alaskan cod prepared with fresh veggies and wrapped in a tortilla … Continue reading
Celebrate the sweet and colorful final days of summer. As we begin to feel the change in the weather, we note that in the blink of an eye, fall will be around the corner and with that we all should … Continue reading