- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: January 2013
While researching local history, I recently ran across this article in a family scrapbook and offer this fascinating summary of the article: Back in the 1800’s in the Puget Sound area there weren’t any highways or freeways to depend upon … Continue reading
Cinnamon dates back to 2800 B.C., it is native to an island located on the southeastern tip of India, called Sri Lanka formerly known as Ceylon. Over time, this spice has played an important role in economies, it was so … Continue reading
The Cvita moored at South Lake Union Park at the Wooden Boat Center is a floating store boat, a project of Farmboat. Its name is derived from the Croatian word for flower. Its purpose is to offer local produce from … Continue reading