- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: July 2013
UPDATED September 23rd, 2013: Seattle’s unique FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park was forced to close in July because it was arbitrarily accused of owing money for someone else’s parking ticket debt. After spending nine months arguing with a … Continue reading