- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The FarmBoat program was started with the idea of saving an historic fishing boat built on the shores of Ballard in 1911. The Halibut Schooner “Olympic” is the oldest remaining commercial fishing vessel of her type built in Seattle. The … Continue reading