- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: December 2013
A couple weeks ago, the City of Seattle had finally abandoned its illegal claims against FarmBoat for the parking ticket debts of a past farmer’s market vendor–ending a nearly year-long financial siege that prevented the non-profit Urban Public Waterfront Association … Continue reading