- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: April 2014
A lawsuit was filed in Washington State Superior Court on April 25th. The 136 page Complaint is in response to the City Traffic Court’s asserted ability to make event promotors liable for the debts of people they don’t employ. The … Continue reading