- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: June 2014
The FarmBoat Floating Market aboard the historic steamship Virginia V at Lake Union Park will not be opening for the 2014 season. FarmBoat founders remain caught up in false accusations of violating employment laws. New City of Seattle “get-tough-on-employers” policies … Continue reading