- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Worn down by soviet style politics, FarmBoat organizers continue to dream of delivering fresh produce and other wholesome local foods to Seattle residences by sea despite ominous warnings by legal advisors not to do so. Some City officials have not … Continue reading