- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?
Monthly Archives: December 2014
FarmBoat and other UPWA programs continue to be administratively hampered by City of Seattle officials who assert that a notorious scofflaw parking offender was illegally employed at the FarmBoat Floating Market. The City’s attempt to garnish the market vendor’s nonexistent … Continue reading