Many have been anxiously awaiting to see what a floating market looks like (at least our version of the idea anyway). While our first market was all but a perfectly organized big-city commercial event, it was well received as many commented on the authenticity and grass roots, home grown style of this “cute” little market.
- Should FarmBoat “Bribe” it’s Way Back into Seattle?
- Why Wont’ the City of Seattle Absolve FarmBoat of False Employment Charges?
- FarmBoat Floating Market at Lake Union Park Closed for 2014 – Unfair Accusations Continue to Block Boat Deliveries
- City of Seattle Sued over Parasitic Parking Ticket Collections
- Seattle Court Frivolous Siege Finally Ends – But Will They Pay?